Neurological and Musculoskeletal Radiology
Dr Ghandour holds an MD Degree of Radio Diagnosis from Ain Shams Academy Egypt, and having 25 years of professional experience while being exposed to a wide scope of different MRI protocols.
His core specialties focuses on neurological areas such as brain, cervical, dorsal and lumbar spine. In addition to that the musculoskeletal expertise focusing on Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Elbow and wrist joint among many other such as X-ray, Bone Densitometry, MRI and Ultrasound.
Education and Training
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine & General surgery – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Masters Degree of Radiodiagnosis – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- MD Degree of Radio diagnosis – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Professor of Radiodiagnosis in Ain Shams University, Faculty of Medicine.
- Member in the Egyptian Medical Syndicate.
- Reviewer in European Journal of Radiology.
- Reviewer in Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.