Dr Brendan Ricciardo – Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr Brendan Ricciardo specialises in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the lower limb and shoulder.
Brendan is a graduate of the University of Western Australia and completed his Orthopaedic Specialist training in Perth. He then completed a fellowship in Lower Limb Reconstruction, Sports and Trauma Surgery (Adelaide, SA).
Brendan worked as an orthopaedic surgeon in Bunbury and Geraldton prior to establishing his practice in Perth. He continues to provide a FIFO orthopaedic service to Geraldton.
Major interests are:
- Shoulder rotator cuff repair, stabilisation and replacementbr
- Knee ACL reconstruction and replacement
- Hip replacement and gluteal tendon repair
- Proximal hamstring repair
- Ankle arthroscopy and stabilisation
- Orthopaedic trauma
Brendan consults in Claremont, Murdoch and Geraldton. He operates at Bethesda Hospital, SJOGH Murdoch, and SJOGH Geraldton
Brendan is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Fiona Stanley Hospital, Fremantle Hospital and Geraldton Regional Hospital.