Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Specialising in Upper Limb
Specialties: Orthopaedics, Elbow, Fractures/Trauma, General Orthopaedics, Hand and Wrist, Shoulder, Sports Medicine
Mr. Raminder Singh is a UK-trained orthopaedic surgeon, fellowship trained in shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand surgery. He is also an Honorary Clinical Teacher for Cardiff University.
- Raminder is a UK-trained Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, with a special interest in surgery of the Upper Limb.
- He is a General Medical Council (GMC) Registered Medical Practioner.
- Raminder has completed his Specialist Training receiving Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in the UK in April 2006.
- He is on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register.
- He strongly believes in Evidence-based treatment for all conditions.
- Raminder monitors his surgical results. His readmission rates are lower than the national average............